Exterior of the original Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Manhattan

Dublin Core

Title

Exterior of the original Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Manhattan

Description

Sketch of the exterior of the original Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Manhattan. It was originally the Plymouth Baptist church, and was purchased by Fr. Martin Brophy in 1876

Source

Sacred Heart of Jesus 100th Anniversary Journal

Publisher

Archives of the Archdiocese of New York

Rights

Copyright Archives of the Archdiocese of New York.

Format

image/.jpeg

Type

image

Identifier

ADNY-049

Files

ADNY-049.jpg

Citation

“Exterior of the original Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Manhattan,” Archives of the Archdiocese of New York Digital Collections, accessed November 14, 2018, http://omeka.archnyarchives.org/items/show/597.

Social Bookmarking